Sunday, November 9, 2014

Day 59 - Self-Discipline

Lots of fun happening!! Got a lifestyle changing job that will have me
traveling the globe, been eating healthy, made some new friendships with some classy, wonderful ladies in Newport and been having a ball watching one of my dear friends have her first child and watching lil' Jacob bring his joy to our world.

Met a wonderful young lady this morning that is set to lose 170 pounds and I'm hopeful to be a solid mentor and motivator for her. She likes the same "in your face-stop being fat!" - type motivation that I do - way cool!

I'm at 135 pounds now and steady. I'm sure all this traveling may take another ten pounds off me so I'll have to be careful not to "underdo" the food intake when on the road--still need to eat eight times a day and drink lots of water.

Still drinking about 70 ounces of water a day - somedays it's more difficult than others to get it all down, but even if I don't, I usually come pretty close.

Have a great day all-keep up the fight against fat!


No comments:

Post a Comment