Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Day 47 - Self-Discipline

Well, my run as Maria in "Man of La Mancha" officially ended with our last show on Sunday evening, followed by a fun cast party.

I was blessed to be a part of such a great musical and my character was pretty funny (if I do say so myself).

I'm keeping up the diet and exercise, back into Ketosis this week and this morning's weight was 138 (goal weight has always been 135).

A big job interview happened recently, still waiting to hear if I got hired. If so, I'll be travelling constantly, but my family and I are prepared for it. Travel will be all over the world...pretty exciting to think about all the upcoming adventures and the fact that I'll be moving so much that my physique will surely change even more...hooray!

How's YOUR weight loss going, friends?

LOVE YOU and keep up with healthy eating habits because there is no feeling like being thin and vibrant!

xox NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment