Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 36 - Self-Discipline

Well, to make a long story short, I have been so busy between work and rehearsals for "Man of La Mancha" I've not had even five minutes to write much here.

I'm currently back on my regular weight loss menu. I went back to Lindora and started on Metabolic Adjustment, but everything failed. Now, I don't mean failed in a bad way, it's just the amounts of intake and the schedules coupled with an emergency root canal (where I could only eat jello and soup for days) caused an imbalance in following the plan to a "T."

The good news here is that I'm down to 138, so I've been keeping with the rhythm as it were. I still have 3-5 pounds to lose, depending on fluctuating weight, possible plateaus, etc. The goal is still 130-135 pounds so I can shed the small tire I still have lingering.

Next week, I'm planning to go back for a B12 booster.

More later...have a great and healthy day everyone!

NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment