Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 26 - Self-Discipline (Current Measurements)

The proof is in the pudding! Lindora Works!

Current Measurements:
Arm: 12.5
Chest: 37
Abdomen: 32.5
Hips: 38
Thigh: 21

Measurements two weeks into program:
Arms: 14
Chest: 38.5
Abdomen: 34
Hips: 40
Thigh: 22.6

Well, I actually got in to see my nurse Jennifer this morning and I'm now on a Metabolic Adjustment period for two weeks. Then, we'll trick the body back into Ketosis so I can shed this last five pounds which now has reached its plateau. It's going to be interesting, to say the least. I have to upload the carbs and proteins, a little hesitant, but I know it will work so I'm going to follow it just as strictly as all the other steps. 

Weeded out more fat clothes from the closet, that's a great feeling! Cache, I'll see you next month for new duds!

Have a great day all!

NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment